SSC CHSL 2017-18 Apply online
Nowadays everyone seeks for government jobs in any field. Moreover, government job provides better facilities, services, and opportunities in every aspect of our lives, the goal of government is a development of our country. Every year numbers of vacancies are out for different fields. Staff selection commission (SSC) has been one of most leading and recommended organization for Government exams in India, thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in government departments. It provides employment to lakhs of students in India.
Staff selection commission also combined with the higher secondary level (CHSL, 10+2) exam for recruitment in various posts like:
(1) Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA)
(2) Data entry operator( DEO)
(3) Lower divisional clerk(LDC)
(4) Court clerk
SSC and CHSL 2017-18 notification:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CHSL 2017-18 recruitment notification for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO).
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018:
Tentative vacancies for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are 898, 2359, 2 and Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil, respectively.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Dates:
The tentative schedule for the SSC CHSL exam 2018. Note down the important dates related to SSC CHSL Exam 2018 and make sure to complete the process in time. A schedule is as below.
|Application form||18th November 2017|
|Last date for registration||20th December 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam||4th March to 26th March 2018|
|SSCC CHSL Tier-2 exam||8th July 2018|
SSC CHSL Exam Center:
The center for SSC CHSL Exam 2018 is mentioned on official notification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018:
The SSC CHSL Exam is carried out in 3 stages called Tiers. The first exam is online and other two are offline. The registration and communication proceed in done on the official website of SSC CHSL. A candidate has to clear the first stage than proceed to next step, a candidate has to clear all stages before final selection.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts from 2016.
|Tier 1||Objective multiple choice questions||Online (computer based)|
|Tier 2||Descriptive paperEnglish/Hindi||Pen and paper|
|Tier 3||Skill test/Computer proficiency test||Wherever applicable|
Candidates should make a note of exam pattern and syllabus before starting the preparation for SSC CHSL Exam. The modification in exam pattern of SSC CHSL 2018 is as per below:
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Tier-1will be conducted online.
- A descriptive paper will time is 60 minutes and it will carry 100 marks in pen and paper mode.
- Tier-1 exam time limit is deducted from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Tier-3 will remain same.
- No sectional cutoff.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018:
Since the SSC CHSL is comprised of 3 different levels, so candidate must follow the syllabus.
The objective exam will be conducted online. The Tier-1 exam of SSC CHSL 2018 is divided into 4 sections i.e 100 questions total carry 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|SECTION||SUBJECT||NO OF QUESTIONS||MAX. MARK’S||EXAM DURATION|
|1||General intelligence and reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
|GENERAL INTELLIGENCE AND AWARENESS||QUANTITATIVE ABILITY||ENGLISH LANGUAGE||GENERAL AWARENESS|
|Logic reasoning||Simplification||Reading comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric series||Profit and loss||Close puzzle||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet test||Mixture and allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data sufficiency||Simple interest,c compound interest, surds and indices||Miscellaneous||Economic scene|
|Seating arrangement||Work and time||Fill in the blanks||General policy|
|Puzzle||Time and distance||Multiple meanings and error spotting||Scientific research|
|Tabulation||Mensuration,cylinder,cone,sphere||Paragraph completion||Awards and honours|
|Syllogism||Ratio, propagation, and percentage||One-word substitution||Books and authors|
|Blood relations||Number system||Active and passive voice|
|Input and output||Series sequence|
|Coding and decoding||Permutations, combination and probability|
- SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Exam wrong answer will count in negative marking and it will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- visually handicapped candidates exam time duration will be 100 minutes.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus:
This will be descriptive exam designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The marks obtained in Tier2 will be used for preparing merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
- The time duration for an exam is 60 minutes and carry 100 marks.
- The question is based on 10 level and an exam is qualifying in nature.
- The paper written as half portion in Hindi and another half in English will not be considered.
- The visually handicapped candidates or candidate suffer from cerebral palsy their exam time duration is 80 minutes.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus:
SSC CGL Exam of Tier-3, 2018 is skill tests which are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- The candidates applying for examination have to indicate his/her choice of skill test i.e English or Hindi, as typing test will be conducted in English/Hindi as per candidate convince.
- Typing test will be qualifying in nature.
- It will be administered on the Computer, provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Candidates who are appearing test in English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates who are appearing test in Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
There are 3 important criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the SSC CHSL 2018. The 3 parameters are given below:
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC CHSL Online Application:
The online application for SSC CHSL 2018 exam has started fom 18th November, 2017. The last date for online registration is 20th December 2017.
SSC CHSL Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
- To pay a fee in cash, a candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
- Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card:
Candidates who register for SSC CHSL Exam 2018 within given time period will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter. candidates can download from the official website of SSC. The admit card for the CGL Tier-1 exam will be released first followed by the admit card of CGL Tier-2 exam (administered to only those candidates who qualify for Tier 1 exam).
The download link for the admit card and other information will be displayed or post the release of the official notification for SSC CHSL 2018. All candidates are advised to keep checking this page for updates.
SSC CHSL Result:
The Staff Selection Commission has released the result of the SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-II. Keep visiting this website to know more about the final result of SSC CHSL 2016-17.
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 2 Marks Out:
SSC(Staff Selection Commission) has released the Tier-II marks of CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam 2016.
SSC CHSL Cut Off:
The previous year cut off of SSC CHSL Exam is as below:
SSC CHSL 2016 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF MARKS||CANDIDATES AVAILABLE|
SSC CHSL 2015 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Cut off marks||119||190||99||89||88||83.50||55||45.50||–|