Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence has released his online Application form for the Recruitment Post of Yantrik 01/2019 Batch. Those Diploma Candidates are interested to join Indian Coast Guard for the following vacancy and completed the all the Eligibility Criteria. They have to read all notification for the application and apply online.
|INDIAN COAST GUARD|
|SHORT DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION|
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates those want to apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik must be Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering With Minimum 60% Aggregate marks.
Important Dates –
- Application Online Begin : 23/07/2018
- Last Date for apply Online Application : 01/08/2018 Up to 5:00 p.m
- Admit Card Available Date : N/A
Application Fee –
- For General /OBC : 0/-
- For ST/SC : 0/-
- No any application fee for all category of candidates.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- Age Between 01/08/1997 to 31/07/2001
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules.
Physical Eligibility Details –
- Height – 157 cms.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 Kms running in 7 minutes.
- Chest – Minimum 5 cm Expansion.
- 10 Pushups.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS –